- Items purchased online must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must be in original packaging, unused and in new saleable condition. All labels and tags must still be intact and the item cannot show any signs of wear or use. If the item is considered used – no credit is issued and the item sent back.
- You must have an original receipt or packing slip to complete your return.
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a description of of your return.
2. Package your item(s) securely and include the original packing slip or a printed copy of your order confirmation email in the box with the item(s) you are returning. Remember to remove any previous shipping labels from the box. Please note you are responsible for return freight, any insurance and scheduling the pickup of your package.
3. Check your inbox for an email to arrive within 2 business days from TRUEFIN with a Return Authorization Number.
4. Ship your item(s) to:
19363 Williamette Drive #508
West Linn, OR 97068
Include on the shipping label or box: Return Authorization Number and/or Order Number
5. Upon receipt of your return, we will inspect the items and process your credit (excluding original shipping fees) within 14 business days. Check your inbox for an email to arrive after processing is finished. TRUEFIN is not responsible for items lost in transit.